Saturday, March 21, 2009

Gag


I got a sample pack of some Enervit products a while ago and finally got around to trying the drink powder. I was fascinated by the Euro-chic of the brand and had to test it. The instructions said to mix it with one cup (250 ml or 8 oz of water). Check out that label. There's 1.8 oz of powder in the sack. That's a huge volume of powder. It didn't mix, it just filled the bottom 8th of the glass after all that could be dissolved was dissolved. In retrospect, I should have doubled, tripled or even quadrupled the water. Instead, I just sort of chewed it down. Did I recover? Yes. Was I aided by this stuff? Maybe. Would I rather just eat a sandwich and have a big glass of water? Definitely.

I've also had their energy bars which turned out pretty decent.

No comments: