Thursday, April 9, 2009

Busy Social Calendar


Two big fun events coming up next weekend and you can only go to one.  The first, you probably don't know about.  The GoLite factory sale in Boulder, CO.  I would seriously fly to Boulder for this.  It's a great tradition.  Standing in line, trying on clothing with 100 of your closest friends watching, piling your arms high with a years worth of outdoor wear and gear.

The second you ought to know about.  Sea Otter.  I'll be at this bike festival that runs from April 16th to 19th.  On Saturday, I'll be riding the on the off road tour on my orange niner.  Afterwards, I'll be walking the expo grounds (probably with a backpack sporting the nippleworks logo).  If you see someone fitting this description, say hi.  If it's me, I'll give you a nippleworks decal.  If it's someone else, you just made a friend.

1 comment:

Yokota Fritz said...

I'll be sure to look for you at Sea Otter, then.

Guitar Ted will be there, too, as will Rich Kelly, Chris Matthews, "Bikes Gone Wild" and thousands of others :-)